This beautiful chapel was named after Spencer Penrose's daughter. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by The Broadmoor resort. Built in 1919, the Chapel was not dedicated as a Catholic church until 1925. In 1918, Spencer Penrose submitted two designs for the chapel. The second was chosen. Services are held every Sunday at 9:00am.